There are a few handy dandy things you can do with your practice recordings on Collabra- one of them happens to be the ability to move it about between different courses. Often, students may be in more than one course at a time on Collabra. Perhaps you have hit ‘save’ after a rigorous practice session only to find that you’ve recorded the video into the wrong course. For example, you may have been practicing your sword swallowing in the chainsaw juggling area. That won’t do at all! Never fear, it’s easy to move your practice videos between all your different courses. Here’s how you do it:
- Click on the word “practices” found underneath of the course you’d like to move the recording in question out of.
- Locate the recording in question. You may have to expand it by clicking on it.
- Click on the series of three dots (…) in the top right-hand area of the video, underneath of where it displays the time for the video.
- Select “Move” from the drop down menu.
- Choose the course you’d like to place the practice into.
- Your practice has been moved! Rejoice!