As semesters go by, you’ll probably end up with a whole host of new characters in your courses very frequently. It can get messy if you never remove those past students. Here’s how to keep everything organized and up to date:
How to Remove Students from a Course
- Click on the Manage Courses and Groups button, found on your instructor homepage.
- Notice the Drag Students Here To Delete area up next to the Add Course button.
- Find the name of the student you would like to remove from your course.
- Click and drag the rectangle with the student’s name on it from the course over to the delete student section.
- Click the Delete Student button to confirm that you want to remove the student from your course.
That’s all there is to it! The student will still have access to all of their practices and the things you have already assigned to them, so don’t worry about accidentally deleting any of their content. Additionally, all of your lesson recordings stay in your lesson library, even if you remove all of the students from a course or delete it.
Please note that if you want to revoke a student’s access to lessons you previously assigned to them, you will need to unassign those lessons before removing the student.